Why Do We Work With The A/C Hero?


Why do we work with The A/C Hero? Here are just a few reasons.

Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

Today we’re going to talk about how to select your air conditioning provider. I have a special guest, Jayme Wait from The A/C Hero, who is going to talk a little bit about what he and his company do for North Texas homeowners.

He started the company two years ago after being in the industry for 17 years. He got to the point where he couldn’t deal with people in his company ripping people off by charging them more than they should and making up bogus problems. He felt an obligation to change the industry.

At The A/C Hero, every customer is treated the same. You get the right answers, the right diagnostics, and everything you need to make the right decision. It doesn’t matter if it’s a mansion or a shack, everyone pays the same price.They are trying to become the “Heroes” of air conditioning.

They treat every customer with the same care.

I can personally attest to The A/C Hero’s great work. My clients always end up hiring them, even after getting a second or third opinion. I don’t know if I’ve ever come across a company that’s as dedicated to being there for their clients as these guys are.

If you have any A/C needs, give Jayme a call or text at (817) 557-7586 or visit Theachero.com. If you have any other real-estate-related questions, don’t hesitate to reach out and give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.