An Inside Look at What Brought Me to Texas (And to Real Estate)


As you surely know, Texas is a very special place. That’s why, for today’s video, I’m sharing exactly why I chose to move here and start my real estate career.

Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale


For today’s message, I’ve decided to share the story of what brought me to Texas. This story was first shared on a podcast, and now, I’d like to give all of you the chance to hear it too.

 00:12 - How watching American movies during my childhood in Russia sparked my desire to immigrate
 02:04 - Discussing my early travels through the United States and what first brought me to Texas
 04:04 - Why I decided to settle in the Dallas area
 05:37 - How my real estate career began
 09:19 - The story behind my first real estate deal and my first couple of years in the industry
 12:42 - Discussing how my career growth and personal growth have corresponded over time
 17:13 - Wrapping up with some final advice

As always, if you have any questions about anything related to real estate, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.



Featured Listings

Available near you:
1 / 3
17092 FM 3486
2 / 3
6413 Kenwick Ave
3 / 3
601 Kentucky St